Golden Visa program is a privileged residence program which enables you to receive a residence permit and have a free movement right in Schengen zone countries by making a real estate investment in Spain.
And what’s more, through this program which is increasingly demanded every passing day, you may also have the rights to work, set up a business, have access to education and healthcare services in Spain, and subsequently, by filing an application for citizenship, you may easily have a European Union passport.
You may become eligible for participation in Spain Golden Visa program by purchasing a real estate worth at least € 500,000 in any region of Spain as you wish, by making a choice from the real estate portfolio created by us by searching all regions of Spain in your name.
After participating in this program through a real estate investment, you will be entitled to a residence permit in Spain and a free movement right in all of Schengen zone countries. The residence permit is granted for a term of 2 years at the first stage, and at the end of initial two years, it is renewed for a term of 5 years.
Our firm will be at your service in all stages of your Golden Visa application process from the real estate research to the purchasing thereof, and will surely help you if you wish to let your real estate for rent after being granted a residence permit in Spain.
- The applicant must be a citizen of a non-European Union country.
- The applicant must purchase one or more real properties worth at least 500,000 Euros in Spain. The full amount of price of said real estate should be paid after the date of signature of a sale contract in connection therewith. It is not allowed to make an investment by using a mortgage or a loan facility.
- Investment in real estate worth at least 500,000 Euros, being a condition of application as stated above, is not required to be made in a single real estate. Accordingly, if more than one real estate are purchased, total price of these real properties is required to be at least 500,000 Euros.
- The applicant must have a clean criminal record.
If you decide to join in Golden Visa program by making a real estate investment in Spain, you may further start to generate an income by letting your real estate for rent throughout this process after receipt of a residence permit therein.
Thanks to the residence permit you will be granted after your application to Spain Golden Visa program, you will start to make use of similar rights in Spain just like the other Spanish citizens. Included among these rights are such privileges as to set up a business, to have access to healthcare and education services, to live in Spain for any period of time you like, and to travel visa-free to the European countries included in Schengen zone.
What’s more, you are not obliged to stay in Spain in order to be eligible for a permanent residence permit within the frame of this program. This flexibility of the program offer great facilities both to the investor and to his/her family members covered by the application.
- Right to enter visa-free to Spain and all other Schengen zone countries
- Quick acquisition of residence permit thanks to a real estate investment
- In addition to the residence permit, the advantage of having the right of access to all healthcare and education services and the right to set up business and to work within the borders of Spain, just like Spanish citizens
- The right of all other family members, below 21 years of age, to join in the program, besides the investor himself/herself
- Not to be obliged to stay in Spain in order to be eligible for a permanent residence permit.
- Right to apply for Spanish citizenship at the end of 10 years after receipt of the residence permit
- Right to let your real estate for rent during the period of 6 years, and to resell your real estate after you are accepted to citizenship
- The residence permit covering both you and your family, to be granted to you with Spain Golden Visa program, will be given for an initial term of 2 years at the first stage, and will be renewed for a term of 5 years at the end of the second year.
- The residence permit will then be renewed for terms of 5 years each after the initial term of 5 years.
- The condition sought for renewal of your residence permit in Spain: You must not sell your real estate(s) and must have a clean criminal record as long as you reside in Spain.
- If you wish to convert your temporary residence permit to permanent residence permit, you have to reside in Spain for a period of 183 days every year throughout the period of 5 years.
- If you wish to become a Spanish citizen and to have a second passport, you are required to reside in Spain for a minimum period of 183 days every year during the period of 10 years.
Spanish knowledge at basic level is one of the conditions precedent sought for an application for citizenship.